See an eventNetwork in action at TEDxAmericanRiviera
- Launch your network, manage and engage your attendees easily.
- Allow attendees to start meeting others quickly, with a simple signup process.
- Connect hundreds of your attendees well in advance of the event enabling crucial conversations that would not have happened without these recommended matches.
- Highlight your sponsors in an innovative way to give them an opportunity for more visibility before, during and after the event.
- Make the event more compelling, engaging and valuable for attendees and sponsors.
Each TEDx eventNet includes:
- Visualization – see connections in a list, on a map, in a tag cloud or in a pin view
- Dashboard – monitor attendee activity on many levels of interaction.
- Message Center – one-on-one messaging, group messaging and admin messaging.
- Groups – create public, private and restricted groups, ad-hoc or structured, you decide.
- Forums and Discussion Boards – allow the free flow of ideas to keep the conversations going.
- Resources – provides content management for presentations and links to relevant information.
- Calendar – post your agenda here so attendees can easily download it to their own calendar.
- Marketplace – showcase sponsor logos and advertisements to create awareness.
Our Process, in six easy steps.
Step 1. We brand the Community to adopt your theme, colors, look and feel. Step 2. Attendees are invited to complete their Profile. The Visual Matching Engine™ will find their best matches and recommend connections using four dimensions: I Am, I Value, I Love and I’m Seeking. Attendees and Spekers can easily start conversations well in advance of the event.
Step 3. This Visual display puts your attendees at the center with their best matches around them. They have access to the entire system from this view, including, Groups, Forums and Resources.
Your sponsors ads are highlighted on the left of the interface and you have complete control of who sees them, how often and what rotation they are played back in. We provide you with a set of comprehensive reports that you can use to report back to your sponsors after the event.
Step 4. Make it easy for attendees to find each other using the integrated map.
Step 5. Your TEDx Community can be accessed with the Pin View visualization and Connections functionality directly from the iPhone’s browser, showing each attendee their Top 50 Matches.
Step 6. Attendees roll over a Pin to bring up the Contact Card so they can email or phone the person and make a connection. They can easily see exactly what they have in common with the other person to quickly start a meaningful conversation.