The panel to the left of the screen displays additional accordion menus below the Dashboard / Profile menu. As the Administrator there will be additional buttons on each of these panels that allow you to manage the Community. The functionality of each button is discussed in detail in the appropriate section (on the left).
- Use Connections / Search to generate users lists; you can export lists to CSV files.
- Use Groups to create specialized interest group categories for your introNetworks community; you can also create public, private, and restricted groups.
- Use Message Center / Contacts to send and receive emails from matches and to manage contact lists and blacklists.
- Use Calendar to create various calendars for your users including global, pin specific, and group specific.
- Use Resources to create categories for sharing URL links, files, photos, and RSS feeds with the community.
- Use Forums to create Forums for users to read and respond to posts on various topics.
- Use Manage to generate system reports to create and manage your on-screen ads.